UTVBox for Japanese & Korean Contents
UTV for Japanese / Korean Contents - Now Available at SMITS!
Also available at Access2QldAddress: Shop 6, 2800 Logan Road, Underwood 4119
Tel: (07) 3158 9693
** Latest News **UTV for Japanese or Korean Contents Now Available!
[Holiday Notice] SMITS will be closed for Easter Holiday from 25-Mar-2016 to 8-Apr-2016, please use SMS / WhatsApp or E-mail to leave your request.
Same system and design as TVPad
you the UTV - First in Brisbane! Like a Japanese
and Korean version TVPad4, the UTV is an Internet TV set top
box designed specifically for
the Japanese and Korean community, it is a small device
connects to your TV; with a decent internet connection at your
home, when compare with its previous generations and other similar
products, it can provide:
Star TVBox will impress you even more!
- Live TV from Japan and Korea more HD contents and programs catch-ups
- Dramas, TV Programs and movies on demand
- More apps available at App store, exclusive to UTV customers.
Get a UTV and say NO to:
- "Invasive" installation - no dish, no antenna, no SIM, no electrician required, no need drill holes for wiring
- Searching online for watching TV drama, music and contents
- Complicated re-installation when you move home - keep the same account
Does UTVB Suit me?While it would suit anyone, the following customer groups would be more than happy to have one:
- Parents and seniors - no computer knowledge required, no downloading; if they can use a TV, they can use the UTV
- Internation students and tenants - no complicated installations, not even a hole on the wall - that should keep their landlord happy!
- Living in places like townhouses, where installation of satellite dish is not allowed.
- People with busy life - with catch-up feature, never miss any TV programs!
What do you need?
- A TV which supports HDMI connection
- A stable internet connection with good monthly quota and wireless coverage, or network cable can be used as well (ADSL+ / 250GB Quota recommended)
- Supports a wide range of connectivity and configurations including ADSL, Cable, Wi-fi, LAN, PowerLink / Homeplug adaptor and NBN.
Why buy from SMITS?For A$329 - comes with 1st year of subscription or A$399 for 3 yrs, you can have the UTV - with a peace of mind:
- Local stock, local company with local before and after sales support
- SMITS is an Authorised Reseller with an IT background, who can handle all the technical stuff for you, including wireless internet setup and troubleshooting (additional costs my be required if its ouside the scope of standard installation)
- One year (12 months) official warranty (3 Months for remotes)
UTV is a Subscription-Based ProductIn order to maintain the quality throughout the life of the product, UTV is a subscription based-service, customers are required to maintain the subscription by paying an annual fee or access to contents may be restricted:
- This box includes 1st year of subscription
- Customers can choose content from either Japan or Korea upon purchase.
- Subscription fee from 2nd year onwards:
- 1 Year: $120
- 3 Year: $255
*Conditions for free installation and delivery;
- Only available for southside within Brisbane City, limited time only, charges apply for other areas
- Same day delivery and install for orders made before 4pm weekdays.
- Only available if ordered directly from SMITS, surcharges apply if otherwise.
- SMITS can perform repairs for other network and IT issues, surcharges may apply if it is out of scope of installation.
- "Only pay when it works" means watching live channels successfully.
- This device supports HomePlug adaptor at extra cost.
- SMITS may change and terminate this offer without further
- Pricing for installation after the promotion period: starting from $30.